Ampthill Country Market Stall

It is with sadness that we have decided to close Ampthill Country Market stall - so we just have 2 more weeks.  We were running out of members, and really too much for the small number of us left to cope with, we have always shared the load with baking and making, as well as stall set up and take down.

I thought I would share some of the pictures of my things that have been on the market in the last year or two previously posted on the market facebook page.

The days out that were on the blog have now been added to a new blog as it seemed a shame to lose them.
https://daysoutampthill.blogspot.co.uk/

I will also post some of my other favourite posts that I made on the Country Market here over the next few weeks.

I always have a few things at Hexton Country Matters they also have a facebook page.










Comments