Elephants and more

I bought some elephant fabric at Threads and Patches sale, I really didn't need any more fabric but couldn't resist these cute elephants - kind of wished I had bought more now....

left a few things on a basket at Country Matters in Hexton, did the other box as well, but the cute brooches are not mine that is another seller.


Thought it would be a nice idea to make a few different things in the same fabric, but ran out of ideas to make!  Zipped pouch for pretty much anything, needlecases, glasses case or phone case, along with some tissue pouches


With this fabric I did a different style case, so could use it for pens and also made some 'cornered' lavender bags, they did look sweet.  Same idea as the bean bag stands I made last year.

Don't forget the craft forum is always available for crafty chat, or any chat really.

Comments