Fabric and Craft

Well as you probably saw on the Florida photos I did a bit of shopping whilst I was in Florida....I found a shop called Hancocks fabrics, they appear to be all over the US, but this was the first time I had seen them.  Everytime I walked in they had something else on offer, so I got various yards and half yards, I have no idea what I am going to do with it all, but at that price I thought it would give me something to do over the winter!

I have just spotted a pattern for a Japanese Knot Bag, so that is next on my list.

There was also  Michaels and Hobby Lobby really near, a Joanns a 20 min drive away, and I also went to Tuesday Morning and found some crafty bits in there.

I did also buy some other crafty bits, which included 3 sizzix dies that I hope will work in the Cuttlebug (still not tried it yet) - these three - each were just under £5  bird;  Flowerowl


 Then once I got home I folded it all up neatly into a box, now it seems too nice to use :)


Comments