Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Kindle cover



I got a Kindle for Christmas with a beautiful bright pink leather cover, which stays attached to it. But the cover is quite bulky and heavy, so when I read it at home I like to use it without the cover. So I decided that I needed to make a slip cover for it. So out came the knitting needles, and this was the end result. I made sure that the rib was a bit smaller so that it can't slip out. I didn't want to put any buttons or hard items onto it in case it damaged it, so just finished it with a couple of crocheted flowers.

1 comment:

Sue said...

love the crochet flowers