Saturday, May 08, 2010

SALE

I made this card the other day using a beautiful bright green Prima flower.  and I used some of the many paper flowers that I have...it may take me a while to use them all - but I have started trying!  Sadly the light isn't as bright so the photo looks a bit dull.


SO as I have so many I thought I would pass on a bargain to you guys out there - they were already cheap as I have had them for a while - but can see they are back in vogue - so have listed:  paper roses and tiny ricrac on the forum - such as these lilac open paper tea roses, at 40p a bunch - who can resist:





I have also some lovely organza bags - which are ideal for gift wrapping you small craft projects - perfect for jewellery.



So do you have "Time to Create" Well pop on over to the forum and see the fantastic recipe that Sue has launched for us to follow on the forum - your creation must include the following:
a leaf
an arrow
bling



Here is the card she has made - she has also added a scrapbook page - isn't it fab  

No comments: