Tickets

Last year I had a play about and made cards using tickets.  There are rubber stamps available, but you can't personalise them -  so I thought it would be fun doing them in MSWord so that you can custom make your own.  Did any of you have a go - or even see the article?  

As well as the downloads there are some useful links to other ticket makers along with some lovely tickets and cards made by Ruthie .

I have just looked back over last year and can see I made no mention of them on the blog....so you might have missed them.

I hope that I have managed to send everyone a newsletter by now - it was a real struggle this time - I had many problems - and I am sorry if I have sent you it twice.

Comments

Vince B said…
Wow, I love this card, very masculine. the background paper, the image, the tag all perfect too.
Vince X