Life gets in the way


...ooh dear sorry bloggers not been posting for a VERY long time - I am busy - not sure what at! I have made loads of decisions and am having a new bathroom, new conservatory and got a new car...Got promotion too - so you see not been letting the grass grow under my feet.!

I have not updated the web site in ages now and am looking for new content - anyone want to write a project for it? I can soon sort out a goodie bag....

If you have not visited the forum in a while then pop along and have a natter....

I have made a card this morning and decided to challenge you to make a card using a doyley....or to have that effect....I have used glimmer mists on mine - but you can't see that very well in the photo

Comments

Unknown said…
A fabulous card!
Susie Little said…
love the colours! very pretty card!