Christmas all finished

Well that is another Christmas finished - the decs came down Sunday and we were all back to work and school today - well I worked last Monday, but only one day!

Mum is still not recovered so they are both here and so I have not managed to get my crafty hat back on properly. I did manage a little spend at Stamp Addicts on Saturday - as it was the last day of their sale, just some Woodware clear stamps and some basics like stamp pads.

...I have been wandering around blogs and notice that mine is beginning to look the plainest of them all....so maybe when I feel lively I ought to give it a change.

The snow is still hanging around here - although I notice most of it had gone in Milton Keynes today, wow it is cold though.

We are getting busy on the forum - and have started some challenges and some swaps - so if you fancy something to do pop along and join us :)

Comments