where does time go


Wow it was last Thursday when I last updated! Since then I went out to lunch with Jane and we went to Poplars Nursery and Craftability. We booked ourselves on a "Craftanoon" Wed 5 Dec - and Polly has changed it to beading - so we will be making something beady - our choice! Be a nice excuse to sit down and play. I bought some papers and a few bits and bobs

I made some cards last weekend but nothing too different, need to sort out some pics. I did make this card for the weekend challenge using my new stamps from the Artisticstamper - they are lovely and stamp great.

I am organising a stamped image swap on the forum, and the challenges have started up again now, don't forget the draw will be on the 17th.

I also made some Lamingtons for the Australian food challenge that has been set by Cookie on the CooksJournal forums. Rosie has also laid down the guantlet to get us all making a great british pud - so would love to see your efforts on your blog on on the forum.

I am all behind on my recipes for here I have some more to post. Somehow running the cooksjournal has taken up time recently! We now have a gallery and an events database - all the links are in the margin.

Comments