whoops


I thought I had made a blog entry for Sunday - so where did time go!

There has been two more challenges on the forum...."Hip not to be Square" and "Beary Special" - don't forget there are some fab prizes up for grabs, so it is worth entering your card.

Wendy has just posted the latest ATCs and started preparations for the next swap. The new monthly card swap is just starting and the latest theme for the book of favs has been announced. You can always catch up, or just start now :)

My baking is still going down very well at the Country Markets in Ampthill, so I have got myself a little more organised and bought a few more baking tins from Matalans and Dunhelm Mill, they are good value and seem to work well! I was also lucky enought to stumble upon Julian Graves last week that were having a half price sale - so got some dried fruit! Although have to say they are quite expensive to start off with. I do have a large pot of glace cherries that I am looking for a good recipe....!

I even sat down and made some cards this afternoon, after I mended the shower.....

Comments