Alone....


Well today the boys are out all day. Owen was playing footie first, and then the team were off to watch MKDons play. They are obviously trying to get a regular crowd by promotions - the tickets were only £1 and £5 for adults as the team is in the MK league. I did ring and he did not score another goal today :(

So I have cleared the kitchen....made a few cards...played on the internet looking at various sites....just mowed the grass and had a bath, so I think I will make another card or two, before I start the shepherds pie for tonight!

I have launched a rubber stamp challenge today:
"we want YOU to make any item using rubber stamps but NO INK PAD" this was my starter card, I hope that you find time to join in - there will be a draw for some great Tanda stamps or some paper pads.

Comments

Hazel said…
What a lovely delicate flower, Carolyn - interesting to find other ways of stamping without an ink pad - I'll do something for this.