New Challenge

Today there has been a new challenge launched on the forum. There a little group of us that wil be setting 'challenges' - although I like to think of them as "motivations", challenges can sound so scary.

so Dollydimple and Angelnorth will be joining me to form the CBC Crew!

So here it is:

All there in Black and White

I know it's still September but October is only a few days away and then Christmas will be here before you know it... here's a chance to tick a Christmas card off your 'must make' list.

We all sit down to enjoy the good old Black & White movies at Christmas so your challenge is to make a B&W Christmas card.

You can use a metallic (gold or silver) to accent it if you want but no sneaking other colours in, OK?



Every time you enter a challenge your name added to a 'hat' and a lucky winner drawn during October. We thought it would be nice to launch a Challenge every Thursday, but we will do some things in between.

Other news:
I sold all my baking at the Country Market which is more than could be said for my cards today! Never mind I know my friend has sold loads, and it is the Farmers Market on Saturday. As I work on Friday I won't be doing too much baking for it tho!

I bought some new stamps from Pixie Dust this week - although I have yet to play with them. She has some lovely new Christmas ones - although I am not sure I need any more for Christmas.

I have joined the CJ on the forum and have finally come up with the title of mine - Chocolate Dip.....and have cut the card for the album - that is all. I have lots of ideas mulling about - so need to get on with it.

Don't forget there are lots of other things going on the forum I have listed the main ones here:
Forum News

Comments

Dawn Wheeler said…
stuning cards love the black and white very moden ,Dawnx
Hazel said…
Exciting about the new CBC crew - now that today's over I'll get back to normal (whatever that is) and do some of the challenges. Looking forward to the CJ - love the sound of your title.
Love the black and white look for the christmas cards.
Sarah x