Tax

Yesterday I thought it was about time I got together the stuff for my tax return. So for most of the afternoon I filed and entered things onto spreadsheets. I think I am pretty much there now - so will have another go next weekend. It really is the most tedious thing on earth...yet I play with numbers at work and I am fine with that! I guess it is because I get paid for that...this I have to make a payment!

I managed to make a card for the forum challenge for Rebecca, she was 12 yesterday, I have been friends with her Mum since the children were born. They went to different lower schools but now Owen is in the same class as her...not that they communicate much of course....

I made the card using the new Penny Black stamp that I got free with Beautiful Cards subscription, very pleased with it and will be using it more. The purple paper is glittered and from the DCWV range.

I then finished a card I had actually started on Thursday for the New Home challenge - a really big cheat as the paper said it all! This week is the last week before school is finished - so I have planned lunch on Wednesday and on Thursday I am meeting Clare and Sue from the forum.

.
.
.
.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fab cards Carolyn, love how your used the button on the stamped card... looks great :)
Melissa said…
i LOVE those cards Boss!!