Back



Following a hectic week I am now back...sorry for the delay. But I have not made a crafty thing....but thought I would put up a gardening card I made earlier!

So to summarise:
The BH monday rained all day and the garden show at Wrest park was cancelled - so my cards never came out of the box!

Tues - Thurs - Owen and I went to Bognor - Wed was yet another day of rain - but the other two days were fine...we didn't get up to much - got Owen a Wii for his birthday. Played Rummikub, did the penny machines, wandered on the beach (briefly!)

So then we were back home and I had to rush around and get the toms, courgettes and runner beans before we went to MiL in Taunton on Sat - back Sunday...So all the plants are planted along with a raspberry bush that Dad had got at a bargain price!

Last night I went to the first meeting of the 'Ladies Who Read' book club - and was great fun. We have all come away with a book to read and we will discuss it at the next meeting...in 6 weeks time. I will tell you more about the books in my next post

have been to work....finally today I have some time to play catch up!

SO - congrats to Celosia who won the Wordsearch comp and to all of the girls that completed the BIG challenge - all prizes will be posted today - really sorry for the delay...just off to start the SB chinese whisper, and will do the card later.

Two card challenges are running atm - rubber stamping make a fold, and CAC a list of items, and there is a Scrapbook challenge "Dreams" set by Freebird....

I think that is it for now - prizes are up for grabs too....

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOVE that card one of my all time FAVE stamps

ideal for men and women