The weekend


Well having worked a short week the weekend seems to have come round very quickly. So nice for it to be sunny again. I am trying to focus on making some cards this weekend, as I have a few things coming up. But somehow I keep getting sidetracked! My new stamps have arrived from Stamping Bella, but was concentrating on non stamped and mens cards...so have not got round to using them.. Will have to have a play in a day or two.

I do think this chap is great for the fishermen in your life...not that I actually have one!

Just popped to Bedford interchange Retail Park this afternoon, and got Owen some trainers and a pump for the footballs! Looked at laminators...I really think I need one - but was not sure what to get.

Owen is off to a St Georges festival thingy with the Scouts tomorrow, looks like fun, over at Milton Bryan camp site

Comments