Wed 18th April


I had Monday off so have only managed one day at work so far - quite like that kind of working week! Really glad I was not due to work today as the M1 is shut both ways - so it will be choas out there - someone has just phoned the radio to say they have been stuck for 2 hours!

I went to a florist wholesaler on Monday as they are closing down. I didn't really buy much at all, but did get some flowers to take apart. I have not got into these big blooms yet - these are smaller 'big blooms' and only available in the one colour - so thought I would give them a go! This is my first attempt - not sure if it is me - but I need to make a few cards as I need to top up my stock.

I have a list of things to do - and as usual procrastinating is the top of my list! It is that time of the year for tax returns - and have been very naughty and not done much work towards it. Everything is filed - but not documented really :( oops - never mind will soon catch up and have ages yet......

I have been adding labels to my back posts - to try and make sense of all the things on here - I hope that they are useful. Should be able to find all the baking and the cards etc etc

Comments