Harrold Odell Country Park


We took a drive over to the Country Park. As is often the case when we decide to go out - the sun went in. It was still very pleasant having a wander around the lake. I was amazed to see the cormorants nesting on the island and they were very noisy! I did take a couple of pictures - but have to say they were very grey - so decided not to publish! They were plenty of people over there with picnics and the little cafe was very busy with afternoon teas. I didn't sample the food - but the hot chocolates certainly looked nice.

We then took a drive through Harrold and Odell - not really looked around the villages before, I have been reading the property pages on Friday and was amazed at the size of some of the properties for sale around there....so we thought it was worth a nosey :)

I have just launched a new rubber stamping challenge on the CraftsbyCarolyn forum - you must use a rubber stamp at least 3 times. These are my two attempts at the challenge, Nick (Purplepenguin) was the one that suggested the theme some time ago, and being a novice stamper I had to have a think about this one!

The ice cream card is using a Denami stamp that I just love, Sue lent me the words to go with it. The paper is also from Denami - the Bella Press. I used ribbon and a gem from the shop.
The golf stamp is from Pixiedust...and the little one to match.

Comments