Busy - spring cleaning


Well, I have to say I have been doing domestic duties today - the house is so tidy (well quite tidy) that I feel I ought to invite someone around before it gets a mess again! I didn't have any time to make cards today, although I found loads of magazines I had forgotten about and have started to browse through them! I decided to have a wander around the tinernet and that is a terrible time waster isn't it! But there are some great cards out there.

I sat in the garden for a short while - wasn't it lovely? - and did some gardening...planted 3 plants and gave them a quick watering in, and then helped Owen on his castle - which is almost complete now. so my sit down didn;t last for long really!

I made this card the other day for my boss. I have had this PSX stamp for years and years - and I have had great use out of him - such a cuddly bear.

Carol has just launched a 'guess the number' competition on the forum pop along and get your entry in

Comments

Carole said…
Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love what you have done with the brads, ribbon and swirly clip on the baby boy card. I might have to try a variation of that! Carole xx