Rubber Stamping Challenge 4




I have launched the latest rubber stamping challenge on the Crafts by Carolyn forum and you must use chalks. I have made a couple of examples - but need to get to grips with it, as this is the first time I have really tried using any colour! Once again it is trying to decide which stamps are most suited to this medium - but it certainly got me looking through my drawers :)

good fun playing, so will have to continue.




I rang my frend Karen and she has sold most of the 25 cards she had before Christmas so need to get her box refilled next weekend.

Comments

Rick Rockhill said…
Hello from Palm Springs California. I just wanted to say hello and that I enjoyed your blog. My neice loves to do crafts so I've sent her a link to your blogs.
I lived in the UK back in 1985 when I attended Brunel University (Uxbridge) for one year as an exchange student.

Take care!
www.rickrockhill.blogspot.com