December 18th


Well got wrapping the pressies today - quite a lot done - but still some to do. I finished my exploding box and am very pleased with it, I may have to show you it after Christmas as not sure who visits the blog!
I also varnished the coasters - not quite sure whether that was the best way to finish them, but here are the two girlie ones, I have made acouple of matching notepads and also have the CDs that I made for the weekend challenge - so have a nice little package of pressies, I have bought them something too, I hope that they like them.

I popped round to friends this afternoon to deliver Christmas cards, it was a lovely sunny afternoon and nice for a wander. I walked back in the dark and everyone had their lights up, very pretty.

Question 18 for the 18th December.....
All the answers are somewhere on the site including the gallery and the forum, and these are the only accepted right answers.


"What was the nickname of Victorian postmen?"


Once you have found the answer go to the advent calendar to submit your answer....it can only be entered on the 18th December.

Comments