December 17th

christmas lights
I spent today making coasters for friends children and parents, have even given them a coat of varnish, so they are pretty much done. Then I have made an exploding box - well it is almost done - need to do the lid - bit stuck on that. I spent ages finding photos of Owen and have found all sorts I had forgotten about, so worth the reminisce. I will take some photos in the daylight tomorrow. have to say I enjoyed playing - but am sure I should have been doing somehting else!

Question 17 for the 17th December.....
All the answers are somewhere on the site including the gallery and the forum, and these are the only accepted right answers.


"What is the name of the Crafts by Carolyn Christmas Agony Aunt?"


Once you have found the answer go to the advent calendar to submit your answer....it can only be entered on the 17th December.

Comments

Sue said…
am I here