December 15th

christmas lights

It was my turn to do a couple of hours on Ampthill Country Market, it was V E R Y windy and so was very difficult to display anything really :( so I just had a basket of cards out today. I did manage to sell 5 - which was much better than I expected. It was very quiet - the road to Bedford was closed and I think a lot of people thought that Waitrose car park was closed....lots and lots of confusion with people trying to drive into the market end of the car park. The entertainment value of watching the cars was worth standing on the market!

I have written and posted all my cards now...so next on the agenda is finish shopping and then start wrapping. I still have no idea what to get Dad - and the day is looming...

Owen and I drove around to see everyone's Christmas lights tonight...he he - quite glad I don't live next door to some - but still great fun to marvel at!

I am planning to make an exploding box for Mum and Dad with some pics of Owen - it has taken me ages to find some - and now I have just printed them - and the colour isn't so good in some.

Question 15 for the 15th December.....
All the answers are somewhere on the site including the gallery and the forum, and these are the only accepted right answers.


"What is the total cost of the following
2 metres of mint green spotted grosgrain,
1 pack Sequins - Journey Gems - Royal Flowers at the full price,
1 pack Paper - DCWV - Transparency Quotes – Girls, plus postage?"


Once you have found the answer go to the advent calendar to submit your answer....it can only be entered on the 15th December.

Comments