December 14th

christmas lights

Had a great shop with Sue around Stamp Addicts on the Woburn Industrial Estate, I bought paper, a rubber stamp, stamp pads and a magazine...so getting kitted out with some lovely craft stuff. What a nice shop - if you spend £50 you can get 12% discount - mayve I should have spent a bit more! they have denami (sp?) stamps and they have some really lovely designs. We then had a disastrous lunch - so will gloss over that. Postie arrived with the next instalment of the CJ - I have to do CharlieCats now - it is really lovely. She also brought me my rubber stamps that I 'won' off Ebay. Then some of my Christmas shopping arrived from amazon...so a busy post day.

I also posted the pass the parcel to the next recipient - so watch out it could be you! Also posted my Christmas swap - so all done now for the activities on the forum. It has been really busy on there this year - thanks everyone for organising.

Then tonight I have been with the Scouts and Father Christmas around the streets of Ampthill, I have to say it was great fun - and really lovely to see the little children waving at Father Christmas, great effort by Ampthill Round Table the guy doing the driving will do it 11 times throughout December, what a star....I am exhausted tho - walking around for two hours - what a weakling! Did get a ride on the trailer for a bit too!
Sorry nothing made to show you today - but hopefully will get round to doing something tomorrow

Question 14 for the 14th December.....
All the answers are somewhere on the site including the gallery and the forum, and these are the only accepted right answers.


"When date does the Chinese New Year start in 2007?"


Once you have found the answer go to the advent calendar to submit your answer....it can only be entered on the 14th December.

Comments