Today I only went to the post office and back to post orders and cards, and then I played mainly. I have a commissioned card for a halloween wedding which proved a little tricky - but I actually enjoyed making it.

Well you have not got long to enter the big competition on the web site, Carol showed some fab SB's to get us all in the mood, this one is just so fab. Cards, altered Art, beady and cards are the categories - so get your entry in ASAP!

I have been making some other cards too - I did this one for the template challenge...maybe I could get into this eh!

Comments

SharonL said…
Hi Carolyn,
Just seen the post from you on my Blog ...cor get me; I am sooooo techie...NOT!!!! :)

Very strange concept this Blogging lark and not something I have looked at before ... I expect it shall be a 5 minute wonder with me.

Have a good 1/2 term. Need to place an order from the shop as the school has used soooo much of my stash; worthwhilke though.

Take care and a hug from me to you Carolyn. x
Carolyn said…
At least I can see you are keeping out of mischief. And you know you can always come back to you know where......
Rachel said…
HI Carolyn and Paul - dont spend all your lottery winnings at once. Im loving your pink girly cards too!