Ready for the off

Currently listening to - Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams


I had a lovely morning baking, something I really enjoy but try to avoid as I like to eat cake too much! Managed to make 6 more different cakes, although some were new recipes so never sure if they will be Ok or not. Would like to find a few nice things to make, spent ages looking through the internet and resorted to a cookery book!

Well I think I have got everything ready for the big day tomorrow, a long list but all done now, just need to make sure I have the map and the directions.

I have to say I am really looking forward to the big day. I hope it doesn’t rain, although we are inside a big pain to take everything into the hall.

I never see any home cooking. All I get is fancy stuff.
….Prince Phillip in the Obeserver Oct 1962


Today was the day that Anne Boleyn was beheaded in 1536

Comments