Mirrors for the Garden

My friend is clearing her Father's home as he is now in a care home.  She offered me 2 mirrors that I want to put in the garden, I have finished the first one, which was smaller and lightweight.
They are obviously intended for indoor use, so I have sealed them both around the front with bathroom sealant, and have painted the backs with garden paint, and just finished the front of the smaller one.

I am not sure where I should be placing it really - but thought it was a good fun mirror, from the picture above it doesn't look like a mirror as it has the green from the shrubs opposite!


A rearrangement of my 'wall' is required - but not quite sure what to where, suggestions please.  The 2 colanders not so keen to move as they are on brackets screwed into the frame.



Comments