Big Bag & Little Bag



Last week as the sun wasn't shining, I made a couple of bags, this one is a shopping/big handbag style, with a zip pocket inside and a button closure.  I bought this fabric a while back and made a bag for me, and really need to start using my favourite fabrics....so I have yay!





And then I made this one with fabric delivered last week, this has an adjustable strap, and a zip pocket inside.  Has a magnetic closure on the flap.  This one is lightly padded to give it some 'body', must make a few more like this not sure why I make one then forget!


Back out in the garden for a few days while the weather is nice, but did sew a few hair scrunchies last night, as all mine the elastic has gone limp, again, not sure why I have never made any before so easy, and nice to make your own.

Comments