New stamps

We went over to Letchworth the other day, just for a wander and of course I went into the craft shop I absolutely didn't need anything, but somehow I came out with 4 new stamps and my purse a lot lighter!  So had some fun playing with them at the weekend.

This one I stamped and then got out the H2Os that have not been out for a while:


This one I used watercolour pens onto the stamp, and then stamped onto watercolour paper.  I then used water and a brush to drag the stamped colour. 



This has just been stamped and coloured, I like to use watercolours and watercolour paper these days.


This was a 2 stamp set from Creative Expressions - Daisy, so first stamp was with watercolour pens direct to the stamp, and then the second one stamped over the top to give detail.



Comments

Kath said…
Lovely cards, Carolyn. You have been busy.