Denim bag - sorry I know another!


I bought a pair of shorts from a charity shop a few weeks again, they have been sitting washed and ready to go for some time, and I finally got around to finishing one half of them yesterday.

I tried out one of the stitches on the machine as well as doing a button hole - which on this machine is a joy as you just pop the button on the holder and it does it all for you, no measuring, marking - or generally faffing about.  I don't think you can see the stitches as they are on the flap, and didn't take one from the right angle.

Walked into Ampthill to visit the craft fair at the White Hart and also the Food fair at Parkside Hall.  Embarassed to say I didn't buy anything apart from a loaf of bread from Jo's loaves.  I bought a Goats Cheese making kit for other halves birthday pressie, so had gone to get Goats milk for it, and thought the loaf would go with it!  At the moment the cheese is not made, so have frozen the bread!

Some interesting food at the fair, but just nothing I needed or wanted this week.  Craft fair was tiny but some nice things there, lovely little venue.





I did spend some time playing on the sewing machine, played with the zips I got a while back, making some little purses, have learnt where I went wrong and know for next time.  Will have to take some pics later.



Comments