SALE

I made this card the other day using a beautiful bright green Prima flower.  and I used some of the many paper flowers that I have...it may take me a while to use them all - but I have started trying!  Sadly the light isn't as bright so the photo looks a bit dull.




SO as I have so many I thought I would pass on a bargain to you guys out there - they were already cheap as I have had them for a while - but can see they are back in vogue - so have listed:  paper roses and tiny ricrac on the forum - such as these lilac open paper tea roses, at 40p a bunch - who can resist:



So do you have "Time to Create" Well pop on over to the forum and see the fantastic recipe that Sue has launched for us to follow on the forum - your creation must include the following:
a leaf
an arrow
bling

Comments