Links


I have just found out how to add a scroll box - it was so simple, and have now added three boxes for all of the blog links. Hopefully it will save the page being too long.

If you want to share links then LMK.

I finished my CJ today and was pleased. I intended to make some cards, but somehow the day has disappeared. Owen and I sat and watched Hot Fuzz today - it was quite funny - but perhaps only described as 'good' rather than excellent iykwim

The card above was from the rubber stamped image swap. Lots of 'colouring in' on this one, possibly not something I would always want to do. But he is cute isn't he. The image was from Okey-Dokey, I hvae really enjoyed the swaps - really gives you an opportunity to see some other stamps.

I have just booked to go on a quick course at LB crafts in May - just fancied having a play with stamps elsewhere. Unfortunately she didn't have any other places sooner!

Comments

Claire said…
This card is lovely, I just love the stamp you have used it is soooo cute!!!

Hugs Claire.xxx