Wednesday catch up again!

Two posts today as I have added a recipe too!

Well as usual the week flew by, I did a bit extra cooking for last Thursday as I knew it was the Ampthill Farmers Market on Saturday - but of course it all sold! So I baked a couple of trays of brownies and ginger cakes on Thursday afternoon! It was all a bit of a rush as I went to Milton Keynes Theatre to see Romantic Comedy in the evening. It was a good play - but not really good iykwim. I think they should have lost to american accents and just changed a few bits in the script to set it in the UK.

At the weekend we went to Pauls Mum in Taunton...so you can see why the week has flown! so been to work for two days and this morning I have been busy baking again :)
Clare has just launched a really great template challenge this week - you really must give it a go.

I had a request for some Christmas cards on Ampthill Country Market stall - I have a few there - but they wanted something else! So will hopefully get a few done later - not sure what to do yet.

The card at the top I made using an image I stamped whilst I was at Susan's the other day - I love these stamps - I reckon I will have to treat myself

The Crafts by Carolyn Sponsors are offering some great prizes at the moment - so visit the forum and see what is on offer. Fancy trying something new - well there are laods of ideas on the forum, and some geat ideas for christmas.

Comments

Hazel said…
I love this 40th birthday card - very stylish!