Two card commissions


A friend of mine asked me to make two cards for friends. The first was for a lad of 11 that is a Sunderland supporter. Well I really don't have much in the way of footie stuff, no Sizzix die cuts etc etc, and those stripes didn't fill me with joy making a shirt from scratch! So I decided to use a logo that I got from the internet. I guess as this is for a one off card that I am not selling it is OK from a copyright point of view. The footballs are rubber stamped and embossed, a
stamp that I have owned for many, many years.

The second card was for a walker...so luckily I have the Quickutz walking boot stamp and the sign. Although I actually only used the post from the sign as I couldn't work out how to print in the sign.... The jigsaw pieces were given to me by Em last year at the Hitchin meet, so I have had them quite a long time and only used them once before. I also used some ribbon that Sue gave me over a year ago...finally getting round to making cards and using some lovely things that I have had tucked away. The paper is from a pack I bought in Poundland. They are ideal with the boots, so I really must make some more as there are lots of ramblers in Ampthill.

Had to go to B & Q in Milton Keynes on the way home from work today...and it is right near Hobbycraft - did seem rude not to go in...managed to buy a new rubber stamp and some papers

Comments