Info on the CJ



Re the Pooh page...they are stamps that I have had for years, so no idea of the make as they are unmounted. But I stamped them with versamark and then used chalks to colour them. The writing is all on the stamp.

Been out to lunch again today...went out yesterday with the 'Mums' from school and went to the Tea shop in Ampthill - had a panini with Brie and bacon - yum...today I went to the White Hart in Maulden with Jane. Feel really full now....

I have been busy showing off the CJ - and everyone is fascinated with it as well as the concept...very proud of you all.

I made another card for the Food & Drink rubber stamp challenge - I have chosen a tricky subject this time so not many people have been able to join in.

Comments

Anonymous said…
No wonder you feel full.........it's hard to leave the White Hart still feeling hungry cos they have such good portions