December 4th




Have you voted for the best card in Sheila's comp? I hope you are all geared up for another challenge on the forum - yesterday I added a challenge to cover a tin of peanuts!

I did orders today I see you are liking the new ribbons, I also made my friend and my Aunt a card (OK one should have been there yesterday!), I am sure my aunt will appreciate roses, as she must be 85 and her name is Rose!

I have kept in touch with my friend since school but actually have not seen her since we were 18 or 19 - I really don't know why...she is only over in Hertford way!

Question 4 for the 4th December.....
All the answers are somewhere on the site including the gallery and the forum, and these are the only accepted right answers.


"What is the username of the Christmas card swap organiser?"


Once you have found the answer go to the advent calendar to submit your answer....it can only be entered on the 4th December (I am having an early night so it is posted a bit early!)

Comments