BIG competition and more pads

The voting has started on the BIG competition, the entries are here:

Altered Art
Scrapbooking
Handmade Cards
Beading

vote here - you will need a forum log in to vote - so if you have not joined yet - just join and then you can vote.

I have had response about the notepads on the forum and thought you might like to see these that Sue made. The first she has used a pad from a 'cheap shop', and has added a ribbon page maker and the second she has used 'Post its'. It does look as though green and pink is in atm! I am surprised at the coincidence as the paper I used wasn't the paper I had ordered it was a substitute!

I would love to see your projects and ideas for presents and craft fairs.

Yet another fabby gallery Cards by Carla - I have yet to see a bad card on this site!

Comments