Not working

I am not working today, as Alameda School (and the rest of Bedfordshire Schools) have a day off! We popped over the Frosts Garden Centre in Woburn Sands to get fireworks for our annual party, so now need the food and the mulled wine ready.

So I caught up with orders, and also made a few cards. Another template has been launched on the forum. Here is the sketch, and I did make a couple of cards that were almost matching the template, I know the Christmas one has missed a few bits out - but it didn't look right with it left in!

Maybe I will be selling a few tonight - they have gone out with the Country Markets, although have to say it is not always a good sales night this function.


We are having a weekend challenge in two weeks time that will be covering card making, altered art, scrapbooking and all sorts - so if you are around pop along.

Back to work tomorrow - seems like ages since I last went.....

Comments

Rachel said…
fab cards Carolyn - are the trees cut freehand triangles? they look fab anyway - hope you enjoyed your day off.
Carolyn said…
Yes the trees are just snipped with scissors - I did start with a strip of paper so they were all the same height.